1. Organization of the complete process of recruitment, consultation,
selection and procurement of people required for specific positions stated
2. Provision of information about the respective company in the Bulgarian
3. Provision with law information related to conditions and legal relations
of employers and employees, according to the Bulgarian legislation and
4. Quick and adequate reaction after a concrete inquiry from an employer.
5. Check-up of regularity and authenticity of all documents submitted
by candidates for work.
6. Consultation of the Bulgarian Ministry of Social Affairs and Ministry
of Foreign Affairs for information on a license regime concerning a particular
individual or group.
7. Verification of clients’ legal status in their native country – financial status, liabilities to the state, conviction certificates, recommendations, etc.
8. Providing employers with everything needed for conducting personal interviews at the territory of Republic of Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia i.e. invitation, cooperation for a visa (if necessary), accommodation of the employer, provision of premises suitable for interviews and means of business communication, assisting and ensuring a pleasant and unhindered stay in Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia i.e., legal assistance, etc..